Canopy Biosciences has adopted a Corporate Social Responsibility Policy to provide our associates with clear expectations for conducting ethical business in their day-to-day operational duties. This policy has been adopted to create a safe, vibrant, and productive working environment within our company, providing our employees, investors, partners, customers, contractors and other associates with a transparent understanding of our corporate values. The elements and goals of this policy apply to every associate of Canopy Biosciences. These values include:
Leading by serving creates an empowered workforce and healthy team culture. Servant-leaders are cognizant of the power dynamics present in leadership and seek to steward their platform to serve and give, rather than coerce and take.
- Be responsive to the legitimate interests of others
- Actively seek to contribute to the success of others
- Invest in self-development
Humility enables the flow of ideas and contribution by others. Leaders and teams marked by a confident humility celebrate each other, hire the best talent, and create strong organizational feedback loops.
- Explicitly celebrate other’s accomplishments and strengths
- Assume the best about team member’s intentions
- Seek and receive feedback with openness
Integrity creates the culture of trust and credibility needed for leadership and teamwork to flow. Trust is essential to the psychological safety required for teams to reach their highest contribution zone.
- Commit to intentional action with stated values
- Seek values consistency and congruency in interactions
- Acknowledge value integration shortcomings, take ownership, and model commitment to growth
A culture of excellence reflects a high performing team who proactively and energetically challenge the status quo as they blend their strengths together synergistically.
- Strive to deliver the highest quality work to our customers and coworkers
- Help the best idea emerge
- Take personal ownership for proactive problem solving
Choosing to respect creates a magnetic cultures where team members are seeking the good of the various stakeholders and empowering one another to their full potential.
- Speak authentic belief and affirmation to team members
- Seek the good of others in every word and action
- Protect the team, organization, and culture with your words, attitude, and actions
Diversity enables teams and organizations to harness the full perspectives, experiences, insights and skills of team members needed to face challenges and seize opportunities.
- Celebrate the unique value in each team member
- Recognize, appreciate, and advocate the strength in diversity
- Utilize the experiences, strengths, and insights of others to achieve better results