Don’t just view your data.
Understand it .
Canopy’s Comprehensive Data Analysis Report gives results that are actionable and help guide your next steps.
- Quickly see how your treatment groups correlate
- Understand the genes that are significantly different
- View your most important genes in the context of IPA pathways PLUS free 30-day access to Ingenuity®
- Know if your treatment had an effect on Tumor Lymphocytes (TILs)
- Narrow in on specific cell type changes
Understand which genes are the
most differentially expressed
- Many off-the-shelf panels cover the most important genes in various areas
- I-O genes include: PD-1, PD-L1, CTLA-4, OX-40, IDO1, CD47, ARG1, TIGIT, NOS2, IL10, TGF-beta
- Volcano plots provide a snapshot of significant differences ≥2-fold
- Gene summary tables give the top 25 fold changes with statistical significance
Pathway analysis powered
See a pathway analysis example
- Differentially expressed genes are used as an input
- Pathway summaries provide an overview of all pathways being affected
- In-depth views of the top three pathways
- Report includes a free 30-day access period to Ingenuity: gain access to one of the most valuable pathway tools for a deep analysis
Quantify tumor infiltrating
- Tumor infiltrating lymphocytes are mediators of an antitumor immune response
- Multiple panels allow for the quantification of TILs
- Compare to your IHC or flow cytometry TIL analysis
Cell Type Abundance
- Multiple panels allow for the quantification of cell types
- I-O panels analyze 14 different cell types
- Gene signatures for each cell type are based on a rigorous review and testing of specificity and broad applicability
SELECT YOUR EXPRESSION SYSTEM TO VIEW THE HCP KITS RIGHT FOR YOU.