Immune Cell Profiling Core Panel and Accompanying Modules
Human and Mouse
The Immune Cell Profiling Core panel contains curated content for immuno-oncology and immunology research . It is comprised of 18 protein targets for broad cell profiling of human samples (17 targets for mouse) and includes necessary controls for any GeoMx DSP experiments with a downstream nCounter readout. Up to 6 additional 10-plex modules can be added to this panel to select content that is most relevant to your immuno-oncology research. These additional modules cover drug targets, checkpoint molecules that modulate immune activation, expanded markers for specific tumor types, cell death and key proteins involved in signal transduction.
Let Canopy run the Immune Cell Profiling Core panel for you with our GeoMx DSP services, and deliver the data right to your inbox, getting you publishable data faster- inquire today about your next project!
Core protein panel can be run as a standalone assay, with 18 protein targets, or combined with up to 6 modules for additional targets
Immune Cell Profiling Core includes key immuno-oncology targets and markers of immune cell types
Curated content designed for immuno-oncology and immunology research
Canopy's GeoMx DSP Service includes consultative discussions with our team for ROI selection and data QC and analysis overview
Details & Data
Curated Content for Immuno-oncology
The Immune Cell Profiling Core panel is designed to include key immuno-oncology protein targets and markers of immune cell types, including T cells, B cells, macrophages, NK cells, epithelia, and stroma. It also contains the controls needed to run any GeoMx DSP experiment. The 18 protein targets on the Core panel can be run as a stand-alone assay or combined with subsequent modules for a customized analysis of immune response in your experiment.
- IO Drug Target Module includes protein drug targets in development within the immuno-oncology space, including checkpoint molecules and metabolic mediators of immune function.
- Immune Activation Status Module includes additional checkpoint molecules that modulate T cell activation.
- Immune Cell Typing Module includes an expanded set of cell type markers to more deeply profile immune cell types covered in the Immune Cell Profiling Core and measure additional immune cell types, including T cell subsets.
- Pan-Tumor Module includes an expanded set of protein markers for detecting specific tumor types, including ER+/HER2+ breast tumors, hematopoietic, malignancies, and melanoma.
- Cell Death Module includes protein mediators of immunogenic and programed cell death.
- PI3K/AKT Signaling Module includes key proteins involved in PI3K/AKT signal transduction, and phosphorylated protein products that measure pathway activation.
- MAPK Signaling Module includes key proteins involved in MAPK signal transduction, and phosphorylated protein products that measure pathway activation.
|Immune Cell Profiling Core Panel (Human)|
|PIK3/AKT Signaling Module (Human|
|IO Drug Target Module (Human)|
|Immune Activation Status Module (Human)|
|Cell Death Module (Human)|
|Cleaved Caspase 9|
ROI selection is a critical step in the GeoMx DSP workflow. Canopy’s service assists in ROI selection to make sure our clients are generating the best data for their project. Once morphology marker staining is complete, a Canopy scientist will collaboratively review the images with our clients to select the ROIs for the project. The ROIs provide the spatial resolution for the downstream gene expression analysis.
Following ROI selection, the probes are collected, and the nCounter sample prep begins. Samples are run on the nCounter instrument and analyzed using the GeoMx DSP analysis software to correlate count data back to regions of interest and assess proteomic spatial profiling for each tissue sample.
GeoMx DSP Data Analysis
Canopy’s GeoMx DSP service includes data consultation. Once nCounter data is integrated back to GeoMx DSP instrument, a Canopy scientist schedules a consultation with the client. This session is used to review the QC data from the project and provide an overview on the analysis suite. From there the client should be able to do their own analysis and download data, figures and images for publication.
The GeoMx analysis suite combines whole tissue visualization with advanced ROI selection to enable spatial profiling of tissue sections by tracking the image data to corresponding profiling data. There are a number of normalization options and a variety of data visualization formats to export publication-quality figures.
The Right Tool for Immuno-oncology Studies
Designed to provide flexible and comprehensive coverage of the tumor and tumor microenvironment, the Immune Cell Profiling panels are the right choice for your next IO project. And Canopy is here to help!