- 95-plex Deep Phenotyping Assay
- Clinical Trial Support
- ChipCytometry in Practice — B Cell Subsets in Tissue
- Translational Immunology School 2021 – Analysis of CAR cells using the ChipCytometry technology
- CYTO2021 – Precise spatial multiplexing of immune populations in human colorectal cancer FFPE samples with ChipCytometry
- MSD – Detection of PD-L1 and PD-L2 on Circulating Tumor Cells Using ChipCytometry
- Novartis – ChipCytometry identifies the presence of uncommon B-cell subsets in inflamed Tonsils Associated with Autoimmunity
- AstraZeneca/MedImmune – Comparison of Human Whole Blood FC to Chip
- Takeda – High-parameter profiling of psoriatic tissue
- Pfizer – Cross-technology comparison of ChipCytometry vs Flow Cytometry
- Fraunhofer ITEM – Cellular analysis of induced sputum by ChipCytometry
- Novartis – Long-term sample storage and re-interrogation in clinical trial support
- Defining T Cell Subsets in Human Tonsils Using ChipCytometry, Hagel, J.P., et al., J Immunol. 2021.
- Quantitative analysis of endotoxin-induced inflammation in human lung cells by Chipcytometry, Carstensen, S, et al., Cytometry A. 2021.
- Human intestinal tissue-resident memory T cells comprise transcriptionally and functionally distinct subsets, FitzPatrick, M.E.B., et al., Cell Reports, 2021.
- In-Depth Immune-Oncology Studies of the Tumor Microenvironment in a Humanized Melanoma Mouse Model, Schupp, J, et al., Int. J. Mol. Sci., 2021.
- Differential expression patterns of glycosphingolipids and C-type lectin receptors on immune cells in absence of functional regulatory T cells. Jirmo, AC, et. al., Immun Inflamm Dis. 2020
- Sjögren’s Syndrome Minor Salivary Gland CD4+ Memory T Cells Associate with Glandular Disease Features and Have a Germinal Center T Follicular Helper Transcriptional Profile, Joachims, et al. J Clin Med. 2020
- TCR and Inflammatory Signals Tune Human MAIT Cells to Exert Specific Tissue Repair and Effector Functions, Leng, T, et al. Cell Reports. 2019
- Long-term in vivo microscopy of CAR cell dynamics during eradication of CNS lymphoma in mice, Mulazzani, M, et al. PNAS. 2019
- “Immunophenotyping of cerebrospinal fluid cells by Chipcytometry” Hümmert, M. et al., J Neuroinflammation. 2018.
- A preliminary study for the assessment of PD-L1 and PD-L2 on circulating tumor cells by microfluidic-based chipcytometry, Teo, J. et al. Future Science. 2017
- Gain-of-function STAT1 mutations are associated with intracranial aneurysms, Dadak, M, et al. Clin. Immunol. 2017
- Monocyte/macrophage lineage commitment and distribution are affected by the lack of regulatory T cells in scurfy mice, Skuljec, J, et al. Eur. J. Eimmunol. 2016
- α-NAC-Specific Autoreactive CD8+ T Cells in Atopic Dermatitis Are of an Effector Memory Type and Secrete IL-4 and IFN-γ, Rosener, LM, et al. J. Immunol. 2016
- Der p1 and Der p2-Specific T Cells Display a Th2, Th17, and Th2/Th17 Phenotype in Atopic Dermatitis, Rosener, Lm, et al. J. Invest/Dermatol. 2015
- Pulmonary transplantation of macrophage progenitors as effective and long-lasting therapy for hereditary pulmonary alveolar proteinosis, Happle, C et al. Science Trans. Med. 2014
- Identification and quantification of basophils in the airways of asthmatics following segmental allergen challenge, Dijkstra, D, et al. Cytometry A. 2014
- Lung function and inflammation during murine Pseudomonas aeruginosa airway infection, Woblbeling, F, et al. Immunobiology, 2011
- Successful treatment of autoimmune and lymphoproliferative complications of patients with intrinsic B-cell immunodeficiencies with Rituximab, Hennig, C, et al. Br. J. Haematol. 2010
- A versatile platform for comprehensive chip-based explorative cytometry, Hennig, C, et al. Cytometry A. 2009
- Identification and quantification of basophils in the airways of asthmatics following segmental allergen challenge, Dijkstra, D, et al. Cytometry A. 2008
- NanoString — The Key to Unlocking a Treasure Trove of Data
- In Vivo Preclinical White Paper
- QPCR White Paper
- Navigating Lab Certifications
- NanoString vs RNA Seq
- Key Considerations for in vivo Gene Expression Experiments