Cellatrix 3D Matrices
Add another dimension to your research.
- Faithful modelling of the tumor microenvironment
- Recapitulation of 3D structure
- Model relevant patient populations
Faithful modelling of bone marrow and peripheral blood
Accurately reproduce the tumor microenvironment.
Reproduce 3D Structure
Traditional 2D cell culture fails to model 3D challenges including oxygen gradients and drug permeability.
Study patient-derived primary cells
Our 3D matrices allow the proliferation of patient-derived primary cells which more accurately model diverse and highly relevant patient populations.
More translational efficacy studies for immunotherapies
Our 3D efficacy studies have demonstrated highly translational results for a variety of emerging immunotherapies, including CAR-T, BiTE, antibody-drug conjugates, and immunomodulatory drugs.
Cellatrix 3D Tissue Engineered Bone Marrow
- Diverse cell types better mimic the tumor microenvironment
- 3D structure allows study of 3D challenges including hypoxia and drug permeability
- Support for primary cells allows study of highly relevant patient derived cells