Bioinformatics platform developed by Percayai™
- A unique integration of novel heuristics and machine learning
- Organizes complex multi-omic data sets in a highly contextual manner
- Explore the entire biological landscape of your data in an interactive 3D format
Interpretable knowledge…not lists
The 3D interactive viewer allows you to view the up-and-down associations in your data with spatial relationships and interconnectivity.
In current tools, data outputs may be as overwhelming as the input lists. CompBio displays a unified and interconnected view of contextually-relevant themes.
What is COMPBIO
COMPBIO is a program designed to analyze large complex biological data sets by algorithmically mimicking the interpretative thought process. Created by computational biologists with disease domain expertise for use in the interpretation of multi-omics data, COMPBIO displays the data in a visual way that outlines the underlying biology at play.
Accelerate the discovery and hypothesis generation process with COMPBIO
- Breadth & Depth: Query each entity against all 30M PubMed publications every time
- Context: Rank prioritization of the biology
- Time: From raw data to actionable hypothesis in hours, not weeks
- Traceability: Not a black box. Don’t believe the results? Drill down and read source papers directly from CompBio to see how and why conclusions were made
- Accuracy: Make the correct hypothesis the first time
- Next Steps: Plan the continuation of your study with actionable data
COMPBIO at Canopy Biosciences
COMPBIO has been added to Canopy’s comprehensive data analysis services. With the ability to look at multi-omics data, you can now combine your NanoString and RNA Seq data in a single analysis, giving you full picture biology.
Canopy offers several tiers of data analysis via CompBio to ensure you have the right level of data analysis you need for your experiement.