Product Marketing Manager — Spatial Proteomics
Canopy Biosciences, a Bruker Company is seeking an innovative and motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up environment to join our Marketing team. As a Product Marketing Manager, you are responsible for increasing awareness around Canopy’s Spatial Proteomics products and services, driving lead generation.
You will have a deep understanding of our competitors and their product offerings as well as our customers and what drives their buying decisions. Working closely with Product Management, Content Marketing, and Digital Marketing, you will develop innovative programs that drive demand. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our customers’ problems. You will regularly review metrics and adjust tactics accordingly.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Working with Product Management, develop and execute go-to-market plans for Spatial Proteomics instruments, reagents, and CRO service
- Leverage marketing content for advertising and promotion across all marketing channels
- Organize and execute events including webinars, symposia, and conferences
- Working with Product Management, develop product positioning and messaging that addresses our customers’ needs and differentiates our products from competitors’
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop internal sales tools and external collateral and teach Sales how and when to use them.
- 0-3 years of experience in product marketing in the life science industry.
- Knowledgeable in technologies for protein detection, immunoassay, and microscopy, including Spatial Proteomics
- Experience in pharma/biotech industry required.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related field.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- This position requires regular travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe (30%).
To inquire about this position, please send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.