Product Manager — Spatial Proteomics Kits and Consumables
Canopy Biosciences, a Bruker Company is seeking an innovative and motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up environment to join our Marketing team. As Product Manager, Spatial Proteomics Kits and Consumables, you will manage a novel microscopy-based, multiplexed immunoassay platform. You will be responsible for increasing the visibility, awareness, and profitability of existing consumables as well as developing new reagent products for the platform.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work together with a team of scientists to define product requirements and deliverables. You will define the go-to-market strategy, positioning, key benefits, and target customers. You will also serve as the internal and external advocate for your offerings, supporting sales and interacting with key customers.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products/services by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Create, develop, and manage vendor licensing and supply agreements
- 3+ years of experience in product management/marketing of reagent kits and/or antibodies for the life science industry
- Knowledgeable in technologies for protein detection, immunoassay, and microscopy, including Spatial Proteomics
- Experience in pharma/biotech industry required.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related field.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and capable of coping with change
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- This position requires regular travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe (30%).