Product Manager — ChipCytometry Instruments
Canopy Biosciences, a Bruker Company is seeking an innovative and motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up environment to join our Marketing team. As Product Manager, ChipCytometry Instruments, you will manage a novel microscopy-based, multiplexed immunoassay platform. You will be responsible for increasing the visibility, awareness, and profitability of existing instruments as well as defining the product roadmap for new instruments.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work together with a team of scientists to define product/instrument requirements and deliverables. Working with Product Marketing, you will define the go-to-market strategy, positioning, key benefits, and target customers. You will also serve as the internal and external advocate for your offerings, supporting sales and interacting with key customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Analyzing potential/existing partner relationships for individual products as well as product platforms.
- 3+ years of experience in product management/marketing instruments for the life science industry
- Knowledgeable in technologies for protein detection, immunoassay, and microscopy.
- Experience in pharma/biotech industry required.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related field.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and capable of coping with change
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- This position requires regular travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe (30%).