Inside Sales — Spatial Proteomics
Canopy Biosciences, a Bruker Company is seeking an innovative and motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up environment to join our Marketing team. As Inside Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for finding prospects, qualifying and developing leads, and transferring qualified leads to Business Development.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting of potential leads from multiple sources, including LinkedIn, Pubmed, academic websites, and more
- Engage with prospects via email and/or phone, positioning Canopy’s offerings to their needs
- Qualify incoming leads, providing product and pricing information, assessing needs, and establishing budget and timelines
- Transfer of qualified leads to Business Development
- 0-3 years of experience in an inside sales role
- Knowledgeable in technologies for protein detection, immunoassay, and microscopy, including Spatial Proteomics
- Experience in pharma/biotech industry required.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related field.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
To inquire about this position, please send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.