Assessing Immunotherapy Efficacy in Syngeneic Models with Our NanoString Service
The PanCancer Immune Profiling and the PanCancer IO 360 panels are novel tools engineered specifically for syngeneic Immuno-Oncology studies. With Canopy’s Immuno-Oncology service, researchers that were once limited by sample type and low throughput technology are now able to conduct high throughput robust analysis with a wide variety of sample types including FFPE tissue. Additionally, Canopy Biosciences provides a comprehensive data analysis package formatted for easy interpretation of immunotherapeutic efficacy data from your syngeneic study.
Canopy Biosciences Immuno-Oncology Offering:
- Does NOT require live cells
- Can conduct immune cell abundance scoring
- Uses minimal sample input (fresh or fixed tissue, cells, blood, serum, plasma, or PBMC’s)
- Can assess mechanistic pathway activity for single or combination studies
- Delivers a Comprehensive Data Analysis Package
HOW CAN CANOPY BIOSCIENCES STREAMLINE YOUR SYNGENEIC IMMUNOTHERAPY EFFICACY STUDY?
Simply complete this form to download our white paper entitled: Syngeneic Preclinical Efficacy Studies Streamlined with Canopy Biosciences